Tohoku Yuki :
17 - 30 January 2019
13 Nights - ¥379,000* per person
HIGH Intermediate/Advanced level ski or Snowboard.
Be picked up at the Shinkansen or Airport in SENDai. Spend the first days riding the Zao Onsen, then north to Geto Kogen, Appi Kogen, tazawako, Aomori Springs and finish up at Hakkoda. The Tohoku region of Japan is the new frontier for skiing and snowboarding epic powder and terrain. Culturally more diverse than Niseko and abundant different resorts to ride with great value for money.
(4-7 persons) based on twin/triple share)
This tour is unique due to the small numbers, The guide is knowledgeable in the region it is ideal for a SINGLE Travellers, wanting to explore on a road trip style tour of new resorts that you may not want to leave or put on your list for next trip.
- Hosted & Guided and Powder Instruction
- Lift passes to all resorts visited: inclusions (Zao Onsen, Geto Kogen, Appi Kogen, Tazawako, Aomori Springs, Hakkoda)
- 13 nights Accommodation Twin/Triple share in Comfortable Pension,Hotel or Ryokan style
- Ground transport in a comfortable 10 seat vehicle from Sendai to Aomori (Shinkansen stations)
- Most Breakfasts and some Dinners included
- Special Tour T-Shirt